“purple vendor” is the company that the vendor(s) is using for marketing their business for sale
“vendor(s)” means the owner or owners of the business being marketed for sale
“business” means the business, goodwill or any other associated product that the vendor has placed to market
“marketing” means advertising the business for sale on online platforms Purple Vendor deems necessary
“services” means the marketing of the business as prescribed by the vendor
“fee” means the agreed cost or amount for the marketing of the business
“deactivate” means the vendor(s) withdrawing from the agreement
“agreement” means the duration of the marketing of the business for sale as chosen by the vendor(s)
“interested parties” means people that are or have shown an interest in the business for sale
“energy performance certificate or EPC” a legal requirement to show the efficiency of the building and the business being marketed for sale
1) www.Purpl Vendor.com, www.PurpleVendor.co.uk, are owned and operated by Purple Vendor Limited, company no 10963257 and is made available on the following terms. By using the website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England & Wales.
2) Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the Website, any reference to “we”, “us”, “our” or “Purple Vendor Limited” is to Purple Vendor Limited,
4) Purple Vendor Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Purple Vendor Limited. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
5) Purple Vendor Limited grants you a non-exclusive license to access and use the content in this Website for personal purposes alone. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Purple Vendor Limited.
6) Purple Vendor Limited makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this Website. Purple Vendor Limited cannot promise that the Website will be free from errors or omissions nor that the site will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
7) You acknowledge that the database rights, copyright, and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this Website and in the data it contains belongs to Purple Vendor Limited .
8) Purple Vendor Limited does not accept any liability in connection with any third party Websites that can be accessed through this Website and does not endorse, filter or approve the contents of any such site.
9) Purple Vendor Limited expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this Website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, omissions, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Purple Vendor Limited had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
10) You agree that any material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and Purple Vendor Limited had been advised of the possibility of the same.
11) You agree not to submit to this Website any material which:
Is libellous, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy, immoral, abusive, obscene, pornographic or threatening
Is racist or inciting hate
Infringes on any intellectual property rights (including copyrights) of any third party;
Violates any law or regulation or advocates illegal activity
Contains any worms, spyware, adware, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
12) You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses, or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any material that you submit or transmit through our Website.
13) You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for all activity and their consequences, occurring in connection with your username and password.
14) You warrant that:
Any submission is your own original work or you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorise us to use your submission;
All information and details provided by you are accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times.
15) You agree that by submitting a contribution to the Website (including any text, pictures, graphics etc.) to grant to Purple Vendor Limited a perpetual non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, make available to the public, and display in any way your submission and exercise all copyright and publicity rights in respect of your contribution. You further agree to waive any moral rights in your submission.
17) You agree not to give any indication that you have any commercial relationship with us, or that you are our agent or that we have endorsed any submission you may make.
Sellers Terms. Before advertising the sale of a business or franchise on this website you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not advertise the sale of a business on this website. This website is for the sale of entire businesses and/or business franchises. Purple Vendor is not regulated by the Financial Services Authority or any other regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of shares, bonds, securities, collective investment schemes or anything similar via this website. Please contact Purple Vendor at the postal address above if you are in any doubt as to whether you can advertise on this website. Purple Vendor provides this website which gives you the opportunity to advertise the sale of your business or franchise. Purple Vendor does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the buyers, sellers or brokers who use this website, or into the legitimacy of any statements made on the website. Purple Vendor strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally or through your professional advisers/agents.
If you are contacted by a third party through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way or who contacts you for any other purpose than to negotiate the purchase of the item you have advertised (such as sale of its services), you will contact Purple Vendor at Purple Vendor, Atria, Spa Road, Bolton, BL1 4AG.
You warrant that the content of the advertisement you place on the website will be true and accurate and hereby agree to indemnify Purple Vendor against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website, including, but not limited to, arising out of your obligations under any regulation or legislation relevant to the country in which your listing is added. Purple Vendor reserves the right to refuse to upload any business listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, consider such listing to be improper, fraudulent or otherwise not bona fide. Purple Vendor reserves the right to edit any business listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, believe such editing will improve the quality of the website. Purple Vendor does not allow the display of a seller’s contact details within a business listing. All buyer messages will be delivered to sellers via the website. Purple Vendor reserves the right to edit listings and remove any contact details included. The decision where to place a listing within the index of business categories shall be at the sole discretion of Purple Vendor.
Buyer’s Terms. Before contacting a seller of a business through this website you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not contact a seller regarding the purchase of a business on this website. Purple Vendor provides this website which gives you the opportunity to purchase businesses or franchises by contacting persons who advertise on this website. Purple Vendor does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the buyers, sellers or brokers who use this website. Purple Vendor strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally or through your professional advisers/agents. If you are contacted by a third party through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way, you will contact Purple Vendor at Purple Vendor, Atria, Spa Road, Bolton, BL1 4AG or email our customer services team forthwith setting out full details. You hereby agree to indemnify Purple Vendor against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website.
Services. Purple Vendor will upon payment of all relevant fees shall market the business for sale as described by the vendor(s)
Payment of Fee & Liability. The vendor(s) are liable to pay Purple Vendor all relevant fees. If there is one or more vendor, then liability will be joint and several
Payment. All payments will be taken upon successful verification and response from the relevant bodies such as the bank or any other pay service. A one-off total payment will be deducted from the vendors’ bank account or from any other agreed payment service for which the vendor has submitted details for. Subscription fees are paid in advance and our services begin once payment has been received. Purple Vendor requires payments for services by credit or debit card or pay pal. Your bank may also apply a fee for an international payment. These fees are exclusively related to your bank. Purple Vendor does not apply any extra charge for the international payment. If you have been charged any additional unexpected fees, please contact your bank in order to get more information. Please ensure that your payment card details are kept up to date. If we are unable to process payment from your card, we regret that it will be necessary to suspend your subscription and listing(s) until you provide us with details of a valid payment card. You can do this by contacting customer services or by updating your card details stored securely in your account. You will still be liable for any outstanding payments that could not be met when your account was suspended.
Agreement. The agreement will last for the duration as selected by the vendor(s). it will continue thereafter until the vendor(s)’ deactivate their account. It is the responsibility of the vendor(s) to deactivate their account if they wish to withdraw the marketing or if they have sold the business. Purple Vendor take no responsibility of deactivation and will continue to market the business for sale and deduct payment from the vendor(s) account at the rate of £29.99 per month until deactivation has occurred.
Responsibility. It is the responsibility of the vendor(s) to ensure all information they submit to Purple Vendor for marketing of the business is true, accurate and not misleading. Purple Vendor take no responsibility for any false information submitted and reserve the right to suspend the marketing with immediate effect if any false, inaccurate or misleading information is identified. Should suspension of marketing occur Purple Vendor reserve the right to deactivate the vendor(s) account and all payment already received will be non-refundable.
Interested parties. It is the responsibility of the vendor(s) to contact, discuss the business, arrange viewings, and negotiate offers with the interested party. Purple Vendor do not provide that service.
Energy Performance Certificate. An EPC is legally required when selling or leasing a property or business. It is the responsibility of the vendor(s) to ensure one is in place within twenty-one days of bringing the business on the market. Purple Vendor do not take the responsibility or agree liability for any businesses on the market without and EPC. Purple Vendor reserve the right to deactivate accounts that do not have an EPC. Any payments received prior to the deactivation will be non-refundable. Purple Vendor can assist in providing an EPC through external sources at the request of the vendor(s) but do not take responsibility for having it conducted.
Interest. Interest will be charged at 3.5% above the base rate per annum of the Late Payment of Commercial Debt (Interest) Act 1998 if the vendor(s) default in payment of any fees.
Intellectual Property Rights. Purple Vendor owns all intellectual property rights in any and all marketing materials.
Liability and Indemnities. Purple Vendor’s maximum aggregate liability to the vendor(s) shall be no more than 100% of the first months’ payment of twenty nine pounds and ninety nine pence. Purple Vendor exclude all liability, all indirect and consequential loss including but not limited to any loss of profit, diminution in sale or any other loss arising from the adoption of marketing. the vendor(s) shall indemnify Purple Vendor against all claims and costs incurred by them arising from any misrepresentation, misstatement, failure to cooperate, or infringement of third party intellectual property rights, data protection breach caused by any act or omission of the vendor(s). the vendor(s) agree that all information they submit, including but not limited to their personal and business details, is at their own risk and Purple Vendor take no responsibility or liability for any issues arising from the submission of such information. Purple Vendor do not accept liability or guarantee any work conducted by external sources, whether or not referred to by Purple Vendor. Any work conducted by external sources and all associated costs are between the vendor(s) and external sources.
Publicity. The vendor(s) permit Purple Vendor to advertise the business for sale on platforms Purple Vendor deems necessary.
Money Laundering. The vendor(s) agree to providing Purple Vendor any information requested to prove their identity (or identities). They expressly authorise Purple Vendor to consult credit reference agencies to confirm identity and a search record will be left on the credit file. Credit rating will not be affected.
Barring From The Website. Purple Vendor reserve the right to bar users from this website and/or restrict or disable their access or use of any or all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this website under any other name or through any other user.
Disclaimer. Purple Vendor accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your use of this website unless that loss comes about as a result of some fraud or serious misconduct on the part of Purple Vendor. Purple Vendor does not conduct any investigations or due diligence into any parties advertising on this website and can accept no responsibility nor liability whatsoever, for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by users based on any information, opinions or advice contained within this website. In addition, any advertisements on the website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the website or Purple Vendor.
Purple Vendor Limited
c/o Purple Vendor Limited Limited
Phone: 01204 771470